Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Prologue for questioning "The One Command." book


                              §


Thanks for you interest and time. If you could ask God one important
question, what would that be?   Please comment and offer your question.   
Remember, Mind is your number #1 tool.   Love is the entire tool box.
 
                                         § 

I have not been entering posts into my blog for a bit because something exciting
happened for me   I have been reading, thinking and questioning a book I just
read titled “The One Command.”  The author is Asara Lovejoy.

I was genuinely impressed because it dealt with the mysterious and magical
subject of how to readily access the ‘Theta Brain Waves,’ which are supposed
to be equal to or synonymous with the subconscious mind.

Great claims are made for the power in the subconscious mind.  Many books
have been written on this subject.  I am personally interested, at this time of my
life in gaining more power and capability for creating a better life for my self
and others.

Picture or imagine a circle the size of a cantaloupe divided into 4 horizontal
sections,   Labeled from top down sections 1, 2, 3 and 4.  This is a symbolic
representation of a brain.  Top level #1 represents BETA and its Brain waves,
level #2 is for ALPHA Brain waves, #3 is for the THETA Brain waves and  
#4 is for the DELTA Brain waves. 

 I have come to the conclusion that, “ MIND IS OUR GREATEST TOOL,”
positioned inside of LOVE, which is and contains the entire tool-box.
God is love.  Love is God.

Asara promises magic can be accomplished here.  This is where the genie
within you lives.  This is “SOURCE MIND,” that part of God that is never away or
never separated from you.  You and I have the power of God inside of our brain. 
God knows what we want or need even before we do.

This intrigues me and I have this questioning mind that wants to know for myself
and for others who wonder and think like I do.  I read and underlined parts that I
thought aught to be questioned and verified by my own inner connection to my
own God source. 

I created so many questions, I alphabatized them and I am now going to go about
finding answers for my questions.  These are my questions.  I ask them primarily
for my own satisfaction.  They are likely some of the same questions you would
like to ask.  Let the fun begin.

Love and light
Richard


                                            §


Thanks for you interest and time. If you could ask God one important
question, what would that be?   Please comment and offer your question.   
Remember, Mind is your number #1 tool.   Love is the entire tool box

                                           § 

No comments:

Post a Comment