Monday, October 18, 2010

written Wed, 9-15-2010, in multiple parts, 1

                                             §
Thanks for you interest and time.  Remember, Mind is your number #1 tool. 
Love is the entire tool box.   If you could ask God one important question,
what would that be?   Please comment and offer your question.                                       
                                             §
I am still working both at getting this blog in shape and getting the
distribution better.  It takes time and work. Also I am reading a book
on my own and another book in a book club.  I want to do Q&A for
both of them.  I may start with book titled "The One Command." 
It feel very relevant to and for me.  Hopefully it will be relevant for
you as well.  I have a few more regular postings to make before
I move into the next book.
                            §


R  Good morning God and all.  I Ask permission to ask and do Q&A, and
ask that any and all information will be 100% true and relevant for myself
 and all others I may share this with.

When I paused a few minutes back, I asked deeply within, to answer a
Question, I asked. Should I go to the treadmill and exercise or should I go
sit and do my Q&A session with God?  I was able to freeze and stop all
mental-chatter and I waited for the answer.  I waited and waited.  I feel as
if I got nothing, no direct answer.  At times like this I am bothered that I
cannot, and do not get clear simple sub-audible telepathic answers. 

There is an issue here.   Can I ask sub-audible dialog questions of God or
not?   Is it special of me or for me to be able to still my mental chatter at
my will?   When I get to stillness and emptiness what am I supposed to
be? or do with it? or have?   (or) Is there an answer in this for me in just
observing?  If so, what is the value in watching and waiting when nothing
seems to be happening? 

Is it some kind of test or some kind of training?  What would Sprit, God or
 my own higher Self want at these times?  Help me out here, I command
you.  I want answers.  Can I talk to God directly and bypass pen, pencil,
paper or computers?
Yes we will get to that stage soon.  You are not quite ready for this. 
Please be patient.

R   Ok, I’ll try to be patient and a student of this.  The Lord’s Prayer says,
”thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.  Whose will, am I supposed to
pay attention to?   (Sometimes these words and that phrase are not clear
to me because I hear them as if my higher inner God self is talking to me,
Richard, thy will be done.  We mortals can easily get confused about just
what is God’s will (for me and for us.)  Whose will am I supposed to be
paying attention to?    What is God’s will for me, in more specific and
particular terms that I can understand?
  WE are one.  You are conjoined with me.  I have given you
individuality and with that, I have given you free will. ( Limited free will).
You are free to think and act as you see fit and as you choose or do not
choose.  You are free to Be, Do and Have, as you are able. 
  At some point in your evolving consciousness you’ll have greater
awareness about what is the true reality and what is passing illusion.  At
some point you will “see” and get it, that we are one.  You my son are just
about at this point.  You are able to still your mind which is an
accomplishment in and of itself, showing you, your stage and place in the
development process.  You need to practice the quiet meditation and
learn patience with it and this process.  Stay with the internal observer. 
Watch the internal watcher. Be as a humble student awaiting instructions. 
You did reach a sort of frustration with presenting your either-or question
and waiting all of a minute, or so,  wondering if an answer would come. 
So after a minute or so, of quietude you personally made your own
decision instead of waiting for my advice for this matter.  A minute of
waiting is not much waiting. 
  I will not work with you as if I am a high-speed Internet connection.  At
least, not now at the beginning   you must learn patience.  You need to be
 a more serious student in this learning venture you are in.

                                    §
Thanks for you interest and time. If you could ask God one important
question, what would that be?   Please comment and offer your question.   
Remember, Mind is your number #1 tool.   Love is the entire tool box
                                         § 

No comments:

Post a Comment